CONTACT US +549 351 303 8046 - TOLL FREE:
+1 877 POINT22 (+1 877 7646822)
YOU SHOULD BE THE NEXT ONE!
Las Rosas Lodge is a family ranch located in Buenos Aires Province. Federico, his owner, had used it very often to go with his kids and family. Las Rosas Lodge is located in Tapalqué, two ours driving from Ezeiza international airport, Buenos Aires City, Argentina.
Las Rosas Lodge have two buildings, the main house with 3 exclusive rooms and the Lodge with a big living room area with fire pit and pool table. Both houses are very cozy and charming, and have been design and decorated by Federico in the last 10 years. The main house is perfect for small groups looking for a special and royal treatment.
Las Rosas Lodge has a very nice entrance, and it is just besides the asphalt road, what it makes it very comfortable for all ins and outs. The flat area of Buenos Aires province is surrounded by cattle farm ranches and beautiful lagoons. It is the typical landscape of Buenos Aires Rio Salado area.
Combining excellent service, comfortable rooms with private bathrooms and a relaxed atmosphere we will cater to your specific desires. We invite you to connect up close with nature, live the Argentine gaucho lifestyle and participate in the best duck hunting ever.
There are daily direct over night flights from many U.S. cities to Buenos Aires airport, From EZE international airport in Buenos Aires, you will be pick up by a representative from our Company that will drive you 2 hours to Las Rosas Lodge. This is an amazing option for clients hunting in Cordoba, so in their way in or way out they can make a stop for duck hunting.
4 nights'/days $6,400 ($1,600p/night)
3 nights'/days $5,400 ($1,800p/night)
Non-hunters: 50% off
These rates are for DIRECT SALES and are flexible based on the number of hunters in the group, month of the season, and availability, please do not hesitate to contact for an accurate quote and further info.
Please contact us for trips purchased through travel agents, US Representatives, NPO's, special events, others.
Check sales agents info below.
*Prices are per person in American dollars, based in double occupancy.
*Subject to change..
- Accommodations based on double occupancy.
- All meals and drinks.
- Vehicles and transportation every hunt.
- Soft drinks, beer and wine in the field.
- Lavish asado (meat) lunches at the field.
- Land Lease fee.
- Transfers from and to the airport.
- Shells: $24 per box.**
- Gratuities to guides and the entire staff are to be paid at the lodge at the final invoice.
- Gun rental.
- Hunting License.
- Local or international flights.
Request info to add more days to your trip to our sales team.
**Prices are subject to change.
CONTACT US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Direct phone number to contact the Wingshooting department:(210) 399 2043
Species: Ducks (Over 12 species)
Season: May to August.
Our Lodges are primarily Argentine Estancias built by the Cattle Barons of the Early 20th Century. They were built with luxury and relaxation as the main goal.
After an exciting day in the field or on the water, you will be met by our staff and treated as if you were the Cattle Baron of yesteryear. Cold drinks, hors d’oeuvres, and a relaxing fire allow you to unwind from the glorious day afield and once you are thoroughly relaxed you will be called to the table and served a meal prepared by some of the finest chefs in Argentina.
Many of our clients say that the hunting and fishing bring them to Argentina but that our lodges and staff bring them back to Pointer Outfitters.
The main house offers are the following facilities:
- Accomodations up to 12 pax
- 6 double/single standard rooms; each with private bathroom.
- Dining room, sitting room, bar, and pool table.
- Massage service
- Internet access and TV
- Argentinean meals, famed beef and fine wines, traditional “asados”, and delicious desserts.
- Maid and laundry service
- Variety of wines
- Gift shop, logo wear and accessories
ABOUT THE LODGE
Nice Lodge built in the middle fifties with a typical Argentine style, with spacious rooms and private bathrooms. It has a comfortable living room with HD LED TV and wifi access.
Our menu was design with the most popular meals in the country. Our Chef works very passion every day to satisfy our entire guests. Besides taking inspiration from Italian and Spanish migrants, our dishes also feature ingredients from the Andean northwest as well as Patagonia in the south. The asado, an elaborate meal of grilled meat, is one of the most important culinary traditions.
We have remarkably good cuisine like steak, stellar ice cream, mouthwatering pastas, and dozens of other savory items
Beef is always a great option. We recommend trying matambrito de cerdo (pork flank steak) drizzled in lemon juice. Or our ojo de bife (ribeye); or bife de chorizo (sirloin), which comes with a strip of fat; tasty asado de tira (short ribs); and full-flavored entrana (skirt steak).
We would like to delight our guest with one special meal every night. We also worked special appetizer for the evenings and we always have in our menu duck options.
We have great breakfast with eggs and bacon as your preference. All special request are available.
Argentina is particularly famous for its wine. Wine is special every dinner and lunch.
We have delicious and local deserves each night, and you will enjoy our famous sweet milk called “dulce de leche”in some of our specials. And before your departure, you should try the mate, our special Gaucho tea.
The duck shooting fields are in the lagoons around the lodge. The wildlife is amazing. If you like to hunt ducks the traditional way by calling them into your decoys pairs at a time, this is the perfect place. It is a water fowler’s dream, with over 12 species of ducks.
The duck species that now inhabit the area include the common fulvous tree duck (different from the duck found in Central America), black bellied tree ducks, white faced tree ducks, southern widgeon, brown or Chilean pintail, white-cheeked pintail, speckled teal, cinnamon teal, Argentina red shoveler, silver teal, rosy billed pochard, black headed duck, and the lake duck (a type of ruddy duck)
We have one of the best reputations in the wingshooting community.
The Ducks Program starts around 6:00 am with a hearty breakfast. Around 6:45 am we make a short drive to the shooting field. Schedules change depending on the time of the year in between 20 to 40 minutes. After the morning shoot, we can back to the lodge for lunch and siesta. In the afternoon, we depart like 3:00 pm for the evening duck shooting session.
The Perdiz hunting is an option. Normally we hunt them on the afternoon. Schedules may change depending on the time of the year. In the Perdiz Field you and another shooter will be assigned a personal field guide and a dog. This guide will take both of you and let you know every time your dog points a bird.
In the evening, when everybody finishes the shooting day we will return to the Lodge. We are committed to sporting excellence.
Gear and Equipment
- FOR THE FIELD: Shooting clothes should be green or brown; camouflage will be the most appropriate. Pack a sweater and a waterfowl cold weather jacket. A Men’s midweight based layer bottoms and top. Men’s silk base layer is also helpful (See table above for average temperatures.) A shooting Vests & shell bag will be good for the perdiz and dove shooting. At the lodge, Clothing is casual.
- WADERS: We recommend you bring your own wader. The best option will be a Gore-Tex camouflage one.
- SHOES: Lightweight, ankle-height is all you need. Many shooters even wear sneakers. A Gore-Tex breathing shoe, like the Rocky Boot, is excellent. For the ducks you will wear waders.
- GLOVES: A great option for the duck hunt will be Cabelas-GORE-TEX 174-Thinsulate 8482 Deluxe II Shooting-Gloves. Sitka shooter gloves could be a nice choice for the dove & perdiz program.
- OTHER CLOTHES: Get a man cold-weather headwear. A polar neck. Lightweight hat for the perdiz & dove shooting.
- SHOOTING SAFETY GLASSES OR SUN GLASSES: they should serve as sunglasses and they should de be shatterproof. The green or yellow protective glasses that can be worn over regular glasses are good. They have a small side panel, which protects against glare. They are available in many shooting sports suppliers.
- LIGHTWEIGHT HAT: one with a wide brim is best.
- SHOOTING GLOVES: this item is important to protect hands from hot shotgun barrels and nicks and blisters from reloading, breaking guns or activating safeties. Golf or batting gloves are a good substitute if you cannot find quality, sensitive leather shooting gloves.
- SMALL FIELD BAG : to carry camera gear and other personal items into the field.
- INSECT REPELLENT: especially for our summer season. Mosquitoes or other bothersome insects are very unusual in the field - you might take a small bottle of Cutters Cream.
- CAMERA: The area is scenic and photographic possibilities abound. We also offer a private service by a professional photographer.
- EVENING DRESS: Clothing is casual. Slacks and sport shirts are all you need.
- BAND-AIDS OR TAPE: for sore fingers from shooting.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We have wader and hip boots rental all sizes, please check with our office for reservations and pricing.
In case you need a little help, click here to find all these hunting supplies.
Most of our guns are semi-automatic Benelli 12 gauge and Beretta 12 gauge.
We have Benelli Montefeltro, Benelli M1 Black, Beretta Urika 391, Beretta A400 and Beretta A300. We also have Beretta Silver Pigeons over and under.
At Pointer Outfitters, like in all Argentina hunting companies, all guns are used. This is because of the high volume of shooting in dove hunts that makes any gun a used gun in just a short time. We clean and service our guns routinely and keep them in top operating condition.
For better service to our guest, our policy is to have 2 shotguns per person per blind. If you have a gun jam or mis-fires, your filed assistant will be able to change your gun quickly, We want you to understand we work very hard providing a great hunting service, but infrequently gun issues do arise.
Your field assistant will be taking good care of you in the blind and if by any reason your gun needs to be replaced it will happen in a very short time. All personnel have radios and all matters of importance can be relayed expediently.
Regarding chokes, we have mostly Modified and Improved Cylinder. Please be sure to have your special chokes if you require something different. Or if you will let us know about your special request before your hunting trip, we will make every effort to make it happen.
Final destination for this hunting option is Buenos Aires City (EZE)
Ministro Pistarini Airport (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
Right now, 31 airlines operate out of Ministro Pistarini Airport.
Ministro Pistarini Airport offers nonstop flights to 51 cities.
Every week, at least 126 domestic flights and 833 international flights depart from Ministro Pistarini Airport.
We will organize your ground transportation in Buenos Aires to make it hassle free.
Please feel free to contact us for further information.
Getting to Las Rosas Lodge is very easy. There are many gateway cities that have direct flights to Buenos Aires. After your arrival in Buenos Aires (EZE), you will make a short 70 mile trip and arrive at the very comfortable and warm lodge of Las Rosas.
BACK TO TOP
In order to make the most of your stay here in this beautiful country, partnered with Beagle Tours, our sister company with amazing professionals that will be greatly happy to assist you if you are interested in doing some kind of non-hunting activity in Argentina.
Our focus is to offer our guests the type of travel experience they wish in terms of hotel accommodation, activities and city tours.
We work every day to satisfy the needs of sophisticated and luxurious travelers and guests, as well as small private groups of friends seeking for a mid-rate trip, and even larger groups planning to have an affordable and nice experience. We specialize in custom itineraries based on your group's wishes and budget keeping in mind that anything that your heart desires can be found in our country: From the award winning wine to the highest mountain in the western hemisphere, salt flats and even glaciers. Tourist attractions in Argentina offer something for every traveler.
Thus, if you feel like visiting the one and only Iguazu Falls, doing a wine tour in Mendoza province, amaze yourself navigating around the Glaciar Perito Moreno at the very end of the continent in Santa Cruz province, letting yourself go while you enjoy watching a Tango Show in Buenos Aires province, or you just simply need hotel reservations, please, contact Beagle Tours manager Vicky Fallotico at [email protected] and she’ll be glad to help you.